Console Update 2.23.0 - 9/11/2018
- Intent Editor update!
- new 2 column layout
Easier to get an overview of what you have, and work with the training examples directly without having to scroll.
- sort options for training examples
We’re starting with alphabetical and newest first sort orders, but we’ve heard some other ideas already. Keep them coming!
You can now find out more about the developers of the apps you use. Clicking on their username takes you to their user page. This page shows you what other apps they have published, and other public information. You can edit your public information and preview your own User page via your own Account. Finally, you can tip the developer from their page, if you appreciate their work!
- We will now show a small banner when your version of the console is outdated.
- Inside the Home, see where resources are used.
Click on the dots menu for in the top right corner of an App, Intent or Slot type. A new option now says how many times this resource is used, and clicking on this info opens a modal to see more details.
- it’s now possible to untag a slot from the slot selection menu.
After selecting some text, if this text is tagged, the tag can be removed in the menu. This works for keyboard usage! You can now also remove parts of a tag, via selecting parts of the text and using this new remove option, in the menu.
- We moved to a Forum! forum.snips.ai
This way we get scale better, allowing existing questions and answers to be indexed and searched for.
By serving different code to modern and older browsers
- Notifications UI should now look better
- Dedicated Empty State UI when Home has no assistants or apps
- Fixed multi-line training example bugs in the intent editor
Previously the lines of mutli-line training examples could overlap, and the slot selection menu could open up in the wrong place.
- Fixed voice recording which was not working in the latest Safari
- Fixed deleting slot types from Home, was not working properly