This bring the console up to par with the 1.3.0 Snips Platform release.
- Support for Brazilian Portuguese
- New visual look for the cards for Assistants, Apps, Slot Types and Intents
- Intent editor: snips/number and snips/amountOfMoney can now be configured via slot settings menu
You can now specify exactly what number range or currency/ies you’re interested in, thereby increasing ASR accuracy in your intent.
- Intent data generation enabled for more languages: Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
This includes all changes that have rolled out since the 3.1.0 console release - some of them have already been available for a while for some of you.
- when using @-mentions in comments, you can now search for any other user, via typing their user name. Previously only users that had already commented could be mentioned.
- intent editor, tagged slots can now be removed via hovering the tag. The menu will show, in which one menu option is for removing the tag.
- intent editor: allow untagging also punctuation characters (except space)
- slot type page: show warning for duplicate values/synonyms
- slot type page: increased stability for auto-saves when closing the modal
- use system font for body text (instead of apercu)
- increase unit test stability
- improved error messages
- fewer requests sent for training (assistant, app, intent.)
- added new empty states, for Home > Intents, and Home > Slot Types
- use selected language in Home for creating new resources
- support audio playback for Safari in unit tests
- avoid including synonyms exporting slot type values, when synonyms are disabled
- ensure dismiss button for notifications is always visible, regardless of text length
- fix infinite store modal loading for bad assistant ids
- fix comments not showing up in the app editor