Intent and slots recognized but wrong action is performed

Hello to snips communitty

I have some difficulties setting up my assisstant to work properly with home assistant.
I am a noob regarding coding, I have being messing arround with many different setups with no luck though.
I am trying to make a simply turnon and turnoff function with just one slot as house_room,
but every time the hole light domain receaves the on or off intent. Never managed to make a slot work properly.
Any help would be extra appriciated!!!
Regards Nikos

Can you test it in the snips console and post the output of the command?

{
  "input": "turn off kitchen lights",
  "intent": {
    "intentName": "nik_poz:turnOff",
    "probability": 0.9500348
  },
  "slots": [
    {
      "rawValue": "kitchen",
      "value": {
        "kind": "Custom",
        "value": "kitchen"
      },
      "range": {
        "start": 9,
        "end": 16
      },
      "entity": "house_room",
      "slotName": "house_room"
    }
  ]
}

I am not quite sure about the code I used in actions, and totaly comfused about HA setup…

That all looks good, can you post your ha config?

intent_script:
NIKOFF:
speech:
type: plain
text: ‘OK, light is off’
action:
service: light.turn_off
entity_id: all
NIKON:
speech:
text: ‘OK, light is on’
action:
service: light.turn_on

intent_script:
NIKOFF:
speech:
text: ‘OK, light is off’
action:
NIKON:
speech:
text: ‘OK, light is on’
action:
service: light.turn_on

this must be totaly wrong ,hhhm??

Yeah that doesn’t look right, something like this. Use ``` around code to preserve formating when pasting configs

intent_script:
  turnOff:
    speech:
      text: 'OK, light is off'
    action:
      data_template:
        entity_id: {{ house_room }}

If still having trouble use this in your configuration.yaml and look for the lines in the log script

logger:
  default: warning
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.snips: debug

Error loading /config/configuration.yaml: invalid key: “OrderedDict([(‘house_room’, None)])”
in “/config/configuration.yaml”,

I am getting this when I do check config

Try double quotes around it

intent_script:
  turnOff:
    speech:
      text: 'OK, light is off'
    action:
      data_template:
        entity_id: "{{ house_room }}"

ok, this is done , I have a valid config…
anything else that must be added in my HA??

No, that should do it just test it out

nope… It didn’t. what about the action code in the console? what is should look like there??

not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘entity_id’]

What does it say in the ha logs? you dont need anything for action in the snips console

let me try to make an other assistant to the console… cause this one I thing have some action code

new assistant without actio code and these are my logs:

(snips side)
[20:24:18] [Asr] was asked to listen on site default
[20:24:21] [Asr] captured text “turn on test light” in 2.0s with tokens: turn[1.000], on[1.000], test[0.671], light[0.924]
[20:24:21] [Asr] was asked to stop listening on site default
[20:24:22] [Nlu] was asked to parse input “turn on test light”
[20:24:22] [Nlu] detected intent nik_poz:NIKON with probability 0.887 for input “turn on test light”
Slots ->
house_room -> test (confidence: 0.787)
[20:24:22] [Dialogue] New intent detected nik_poz:NIKON with probability 0.887
Slots ->
house_room -> test (confidence: 0.787)
[20:24:28] [Dialogue] session with id ‘0df76841-bf8e-48b1-a0d1-96ddce58b67d’ was ended on site default. The session was ended because one of the component didn’t respond in a timely manner
[20:24:28] [Asr] was asked to stop listening on site default
[20:24:28] [Hotword] was asked to toggle itself ‘on’ on site default

(HA side)

2019-02-17 18:24:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.snips] New intent: {“sessionId”:“0df76841-bf8e-48b1-a0d1-96ddce58b67d”,“customData”:null,“siteId”:“default”,“input”:“turn on test light”,“asrTokens”:[[{“value”:“turn”,“confidence”:1.0,“range_start”:0,“range_end”:4,“time”:{“start”:0.0,“end”:0.59999996}},{“value”:“on”,“confidence”:1.0,“range_start”:5,“range_end”:7,“time”:{“start”:0.59999996,“end”:0.87}},{“value”:“test”,“confidence”:0.6706601,“range_start”:8,“range_end”:12,“time”:{“start”:0.8728643,“end”:1.3225715}},{“value”:“light”,“confidence”:0.92400354,“range_start”:13,“range_end”:18,“time”:{“start”:1.3225715,“end”:2.1753762}}]],“intent”:{“intentName”:“nik_poz:NIKON”,“probability”:0.88689965},“slots”:[{“confidence”:0.78720534,“rawValue”:“test light”,“value”:{“kind”:“Custom”,“value”:“test”},“range”:{“start”:8,“end”:18},“entity”:“house_room”,“slotName”:“house_room”}]}
2019-02-17 18:24:22 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.intent] Received invalid slot info for NIKON: not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘entity_id’]
2019-02-17 18:24:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.snips] Error while handling intent: NIKON.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/intent.py”, line 64, in async_handle
result = await handler.async_handle(intent)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/intent_script.py”, line 83, in async_handle
await action.async_run(slots)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/script.py”, line 131, in async_run
await self._handle_action(action, variables, context)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/script.py”, line 210, in _handle_action
action, variables, context)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/script.py”, line 299, in _async_call_service
context=context
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 85, in async_call_from_config
domain, service_name, service_data, blocking=blocking, context=context)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1110, in async_call
processed_data = handler.schema(service_data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 267, in call
return self._compiled([], data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 589, in validate_dict
return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py”, line 427, in validate_mapping
raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors)
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘entity_id’]
The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/snips.py”, line 142, in message_received
hass, DOMAIN, intent_type, slots, request[‘input’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/intent.py”, line 70, in async_handle
‘Received invalid slot info for {}’.format(intent_type)) from err
homeassistant.helpers.intent.InvalidSlotInfo: Received invalid slot info for NIKON

snips and HA run on seperate devices

Great info there thanks. I think you need to try adding light. to the entity_id

So this should turn on light.test. Is that a valid light in your setup? If it isn’t you can do a couple things, define aliases in the snips assistant or use if statements in data_template to convert them into valid switches.

action:
      data_template:
        entity_id: "light.{{ default(house_room, light_that_exists )}}"

No luck at all…! I tried this with a new assistant too, but no luck. entities I use in hass.io are named in the assistant exactly ,but no…