Snips audio server is not running on Ubuntu 18.04

Hi
I am not able run snips on Ubuntu 18.04 and After platform configuration, all the services except Audio-server and skill-server are not working bcz of this No wakeword detection and no response from snips.so please help me to sort this.
and the error logs for audio -server is shown below

[12:46:26.526516] INFO :snips_audio_server_cli: Starting audio server on mqtt for site default
No protocol specified
xcb_connection_has_error() returned true
Home directory not accessible: Permission denied
W: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to open configuration file '/home/dell/.config/pulse//daemon.conf': Permission denied
W: [pulseaudio] daemon-conf.c: Failed to open configuration file: Permission denied
ALSA lib pcm_dsnoop.c:618:(snd_pcm_dsnoop_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1052:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
No protocol specified
W: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to open configuration file '/home/dell/.config/pulse//daemon.conf': Permission denied
W: [pulseaudio] daemon-conf.c: Failed to open configuration file: Permission denied
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused

No protocol specified
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused

ALSA lib pcm_dsnoop.c:618:(snd_pcm_dsnoop_open) unable to open slave
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
[12:46:26.560285] INFO :snips_audio_portaudio : Use input device: "HDA Intel PCH: ALC3226 Analog (hw:1,0)"
Expression 'paInvalidSampleRate' failed in 'src/hostapi/alsa/pa_linux_alsa.c', line: 2048
Expression 'PaAlsaStreamComponent_InitialConfigure( &self->capture, inParams, self->primeBuffers, hwParamsCapture, &realSr )' failed in 'src/hostapi/alsa/pa_linux_alsa.c', line: 2719
Expression 'PaAlsaStream_Configure( stream, inputParameters, outputParameters, sampleRate, framesPerBuffer, &inputLatency, &outputLatency, &hostBufferSizeMode )' failed in 'src/hostapi/alsa/pa_linux_alsa.c', line: 2843
[12:46:26.626818] ERROR:snips_audio_server    : InvalidSampleRate

[12:46:26.626872] ERROR:rumqtt::client        : snips-audio-server|27910-dell-Latitude-E7440-1 Disconnected: (Error(SyncMpsc(Disconnected), State { next_error: None, backtrace: None }))
[12:46:26.626928] ERROR:snips_common_cli::cli : Unable to reconnect to the mqtt broker, ending the program.

Hello,

There is some audio troubleshoot documentation here

Regarding your issue, I don’t know if it is a pulse related issue. Maybe check if the user launching the snips-audio-server is allowed to use pulse audio

Thanks for the suggestion it’s working now☺️
And may I get the reason little bit more wide,
Bcz it’s not working before and even I am wondering it works only when I run the “snips-audio-server” on other terminal…